Thursday, April 1, 2010

I am officially retired...

I drove to our Coppell Technical Office today and turned in all my computer stuff, my building entry card, my phone and my business AMEX to HR.  So, that was it.  I returned to my Miata and with the top down drove home on a beautiful Spring day.  It feels kind of weird and strange things keep going through my head.  Like - here I am sitting at my desk and I a retired.  Here I am getting a snack in the kitchen and I am retired.  Here I am sitting on the patio reading my book and I am retired.  I hope I get over this quickly.

Organizing every thing I am planning on taking with me to France.  Lots of camping stuff.  Motorcycle stuff.  Bought some new shoes yesterday for walking and finally found after 10 years the perfect socks.  Calvin Klein - who would have thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment